19th September 2011, 04:48 PM
rashmi360

How may I do internship in Bangalore for a period of 1 month? I'm doing B.E(information science) from MIT(Manipal)

I am currently doing my 3rd yer B.E in the department of Information Science,MIT,Manipal .I will be having 1 month holidays in December.I am interested to do internship during this period in Bangalore.Please kindly inform me the companies that will provide the same in Bangalore and also the procedure to approach the particular company
for the internship program.

Related Questions:
  1. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  2. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students?
  3. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  4. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  5. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  6. How to get internship for 1 month in bangalore?
  7. Information Technology companies offering 1 month internship in Bangalore? -- [New]
  8. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  9. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  10. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which company provides an internship for a period of 1 month in Mumbai? Procedure for the same?
  13. Where could I do internship in Bangalore during my 1 month Holidays?
  14. Is there any companies available which provides internship for 1 month?
  15. Internship in Bangalore for one month after completing 5th semester exams by December?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  17. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Is it possible to do one month Internship related to HR in IBM, Bangalore being a MBA 2nd semester student?
7th March 2016, 02:28 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I do internship in Bangalore for a period of 1 month? I'm doing B.E(information science) from MIT(Manipal)

Bangalore is a very nice place to do any kind of job as well as for any professional training like Internship Programes.Internship program on IT infrastructure solution, which provides them more marketable; as they may require less training and are assumed to be able to handle more responsibilities. In addition to the specialized skills of their field, transferable skills are generally required at any job, e.g. communication/interpersonal skills, computer proficiency, and team work.

The list of companies which used to give an opportunity to fresher for the Intern-ship program are as below:

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL), Dell India Private Ltd., Intel, Samsung Electronics, Infosis, Wipro, HCL, Nokia, Sony.

These all companies are MNCs Company but small companies also provides training program and the total number of small companies in Bangalore is near about 2400.

To get register for the internship program you will have to apply online on their website and will have to attend an interview. I your skills will be suitable for the internship program then definitely you will be selected.

After a successful completion of this course you will get a certificate which will add an experience in your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?