12th July 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Do you have one month internship available in your company? How to get one month internship in general?

Do you have one month internship available in your company? How to get one month internship in general? Can someone please provide me the complete details which I need to follow up for the same? I just wanted one month internship which is the only thing I can do for now.

Related Questions:
  1. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  2. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  3. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  4. Which company provides an internship for a period of 1 month in Mumbai? Procedure for the same?
  5. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  6. Is it true that more internship opportunities possible in May Month?
  7. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  8. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  9. One month Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) student?
  10. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  11. Details about one month internship program with IBM on HR management?
  12. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  13. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  14. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  15. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get internship for 1 month in bangalore?
  17. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  18. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
13th July 2015, 07:28 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do you have one month internship available in your company? How to get one month internship in general?

Most of the companies offers 6 week summer internship to the engineering students.

My suggestion to you is that you should participate actively in your summer training as it is the only time when one learn the industry actually.

** For getting internship in any of the company you simply have to make a resume of yourself.

My suggestion to you is that you should make a short and attractive resume.

** Also you will need a NOC from your college.

** You simply have to submit these to the HR of the company in which you are aspiring to complete your training.

** If they approve your application then yo can start your training.

Core companies for internship :

** NTPC

** BHEL

** SAIL

** BEL

** TATA MOTORS
13th July 2015, 10:17 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Do you have one month internship available in your company? How to get one month internship in general?

The different companies provide internship to the engineering students of there required branch.If you mention your branch then you can get the detail related to that.There are few companies which provide internship are-

*Web design role at dealwithus.(Mumbai)
*Auto Cad Robo galaxy.(Bangalore)
*Robotics.(New Delhi)
*Altfort project Private Limited.(Kolkata)

For getting the internship you have to mail your CV in there email Id with is provided in there official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?