22nd October 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get 6 months training at TBRL, Chandigarh?

Sir I am an electronics student of UIET, PU in 4th year. Kindly send me procedure of 6 months training in TBRL, Chandigarh at [email protected].

2nd November 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get 6 months training at TBRL, Chandigarh?

There is no procedure for doing training from that institue. Since you are an electronics engineer, I would like you to try for companies like ZS solutions. They will provide you the best package you can ever find. Even core companies like Texas Instrument, Intel don't pay you that much after M.tech.
2nd November 2016, 10:30 PM
abhishekgarg007

As an electronics Engineer I would say there is no scope of core electronics jobs in india. You will be underpaid in such jobs and there is no use of doing internship from TBRL and there is no procedure for the same. I would recommend you to join some good consultancy company like ZS Solutions. I have secured a job in it and I'll say its the best company in the word. Even better than Intel!
All The Best!
31st August 2022, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am material Science and engineering student of NIT hamirpur 3rd year I request you to send me the procedure of summer internship in TBRL , Chandigarh at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?