22nd June 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali

Sir, i want to pursue 6 months traning in punjab tractors,mohali whats the procdure can u plz give me dtail abt the companies providing 6 months training in chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in NCR areas? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with mechanical stream from Punjab Institute Of Engineering & Applied Research, Mohali, Punjab
  2. Any MNC gives stipend during 6 months training? Procedure for applying?
  3. How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  4. Where could I pursue training while in ECE 3rd year in Embedded, Networking, VLSI? Best training centre in Mohali?
  5. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  6. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti?
  7. Procedure to get a seat in 6 months industrial training while doing degree in CSE trade?
  8. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  9. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  10. How to do 6 months industrial training in good company?
  11. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 12th from Bhopal and a domicile of Punjab(Mohali)?
  12. What's the transfer procedure for teachers of government model school in Punjab?
  13. Procedure to do training of 6 months in IOCL Kolkata? -- [New]
  14. Procedure for 6 months training in WIPRO in Chandigarh?
  15. Which is better for weeks training BSNL Training or CDAC Mohali ?
  16. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I do training in HCL Mohali?
  18. What is meant by Punjab students quota? I have done my schooling from Chandigarh and having a residential of Mohali. Am I considered under Punjab students quota? Is there any further reservation available for OBC category?
21st April 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali

My daughter is doing M.Tech. in ECE at Noida. Kindly guide me for her 6 months training, which includes like Thesis and research work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?