8th February 2023, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the questions asked in technical round of MCA internship test?

I am pursuing MCA final year....recently i attended one written test for internship in some company...i cleared that now i have to face technical round how to prepare for that..and which subjects i have to put concentration.....

9th February 2023, 01:29 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the questions asked in technical round of MCA internship test?

Some of the following questions are discussed below which are asked in the technical round of the MCA internship test.

1. What technical credentials do you hold?
2. How did your education prepare you for your position?
3. What steps do you take to keep your current technical qualifications?
4. How would you assess your main job-related competencies?
5. What are your IT-related strong and weak points?
10th February 2023, 12:19 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the questions asked in technical round of MCA internship test?

The questions that are asked in the technical round of the MCA internship test are detailed here.

1) What technical qualifications do you have?

2) How do you maintain your current technical credentials?

3) In what ways did your education prepare you for your job?

4) How would you rate your primary competencies for the position?

5 What are your strong and weak points in terms of IT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?