17th July 2010, 07:58 PM
Prachujya Saikia

What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys, wipro, Tcs etc?

Dear Sir/Madam ,
What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys,wipro,Tcs etc...........regarding programming questions what are standards of the questions??????????????please explain in detail

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys, wipro, Tcs etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of questions will be asked in Tech Round by software companies like Wipro, TCS
  3. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Company profile of TCS?
  5. Chances of getting selected in Wipro?
  6. Chances of selection in Wipro for a candidate who has done few mistakes in HR round? -- [New]
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Interview?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  10. How many rounds are available in Syntel On-Campus Interview for MCA students? How to prepare?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  12. What are the quesitons asked in Aon Hewitt company interview?
  13. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  14. How to pass aptitude round of TCS? What kind of questions are asked?
  15. What is the procedure of conduct of campus recruitment by dell?
  16. What is the role of the form provided before going to HR round in Wipro Infotech?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  18. What kind of Questions asked on Data Communications and Networking in Technical Round of TCS?
17th July 2010, 11:24 PM
sathsish

Smile Re: What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys, wipro, Tcs etc?

hello friend,
i think its better to know about computers and mathematics knowledge is best and aptitude develpement will help you to grow up in these basic knowledge

please visit this website:

model aptitude test questions from company like infosys,tcs etc.,]

http://www.allinterview.com/company/Infosys/aptitude-test-questions.html
http://www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/article-596.html
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Category1.aspx

all the very best dude..!!!
18th July 2010, 12:02 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys, wipro, Tcs etc?

hi friend
in the technical round of a software company they ask question on the basic of c and many of the question are from data structure,java ,dbms,operational research and many more for detail you can visit the following site
www.upsc.gov.in
18th July 2010, 12:58 AM
Papers_Expert

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys, wipro, Tcs etc?

hey friend i have uploaded some of the question which has been asked by the HR of infyosis co.

download the file so that you can have a idea about the types of question which can be asked.

prepare well for the exam.

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf infyosis hr questions.pdf(62.7 KB, 1585 views)
18th July 2010, 08:13 AM
LOKESH RAJPUT

hi friend,
in technical round companies ask questions related to their company and your branch,
they want to find out how can you help their company.

in HR round general question are asked about you and package details and agreements are dealt with.
18th July 2010, 02:02 PM
sharad3010

http://www.fresherworld.com
http://www.allinterview.com/company/Infosys/aptitude-test-questions.html
http://www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/article-596.html
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Category1.aspx

see in abve sites u will geta lot of help from dere
18th July 2010, 03:03 PM
Senior Member+++

i am giving below the questions asked in the technical round of top companies
refer this
Technical:

1.Tell me about yourself
(A brief description of yourself followed by what your technical skills are)

2.I'll first ask some questions on Software Engineering, followed by those in C and then about your projects.
(Though I didn't mention SE in my resume nor did I mention any project in SE, he was keen to ask questions in SE)

3. What are the different models of SDLC?

4. Differentiate between Spiral and Incremental model?

5. What is the disadvantage of Incremental model? Give an example to explain.

6. What do you mean by the Design phase? What are the tools that can be used in this phase?

7. Coming to C, what is hashing? Why do we use hashing and not arrays? How do we implement a Hash table?

8. What are function pointers? Give the syntax for the same.

9. Why do we use pointers in C at all?

10. You know about structures and union. Why is Union used? Give a real life example in which you'll use union?

11. What is SSL?

12. What is the difference between HTTP and HTTPS?

13. Explain two of your projects (one should be FYP).

(This round took around 20 minutes)

HR :

The interview was such that no prior preparation could be done. The only preparation required was for questios like why did you skip some companies. If you say you skipped 6 companies for Wipro, you need to convince them why did you do so for a company like Wipro. They too don't expect that you'll give that kind of answer. you should just have a reason behind your selection of companies.

1. Tell me about yourself. She picked up some points in between and asked about them.

2. (We were asked to fill a form containing our details, including strengths and weaknesses) She asked about the weaknesses. Tell how you are trying to overcome that weakness.

3. What were the companies whose tests you took before Wipro?

A. Oracle and Convergys.

4. Why not TCS and Infosys?

5. Why Wipro now? How can it help you in building your career?

6. Are you hopeful in getting into Wipro?

7. My questions end here, do you have any questions to ask?

(I asked about the difference in the nature of training provided two months before joining Wipro and the three months training provided after joining Wipro.)

(This round took around 15 minutes)
The questions in HR were easier as compared to the those asked last year as they involved knowledge about self only. What I judged was that they were looking at communication skills, clarity of goals, strengths and weaknesses.

These are the questions I remember. Though there were some more based on my answers.

There were 2 round in the Interview:Technical and HR
The process is that they would take both Technical and HR
interview into consideration.It's not like u get through Technical and then attend HR interview.

Technical Interview: (25 Minutes)

I said my interests are Operating Systems and DBMS

1.What is a process and what is thread

2.What are the advantages of thread,how does the multithreading look like

3.What is MultiProcessing and Multitasking

4.What is a stack and Queue and its applications

5.Which one out of (stack , Queue) do u use for Infix and Postfix

6.What is indexing,what are the advantages and Disadvantages of it.

7.What is DeNormalization,where does it have it's application

8.What are the Different Objects in DBMS ( i didn't answer it,she said Objects are Views,Sequences ....)

9.What are Self Join and Outer Join,where do u use it.

10.Give a Sql Query which uses Outer Join.(she gave me 2 tables and question on it)

Finally, She asked do u have anything to ask?

1.I asked that Wipro has Development Centres in Bangalore,Chennai etc...So at each place,do u concentrate on Single Domain like Product design services at one place,IT consulting and services at another place or would u work on differnt Domains?

2.Does it have the Clients which come for the O.S Bug Fixes?

HR interview15 Minutes)

Formalities like Excuse me ma'm,may i come in??,Good Evening Ma'm....

1.It was not routine like tell me about urself but asked my family and wat does my father do...

2.Did u attend any interviews

3.I mentioned in my CV that i am glutton,i eat a lot ....So the question is do u eat a lot..

4.So how do u pass time...

5.why u have chosen IIIT and Computer Science?

6.If u r an employee of Wipro and How do u explain to other's about Wipro?
Ans:I said wipro is Technology Service Company. It has development Centres in Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderabad in India and U.S.A,canada,Australia,Japan etc... It's Vision is to become Global Top 10 Technology Service Company by 2010. (Here she asked so u have gone through website and I said yes). It provides customer solutions for wide range of services like Finance,Banking, Product Design Services,Business Process Outsourcing...

7.Why Wipro
Ans:Explained that i would like to join a service company rather than a product company.Also I said that I met some seniors who joined wipro and they told me that "if u want work,enjoyment and Development,then Wipro is the place to be". I said finally that I was inspired by the philosophy of Wipro i.e "Challenge to the Mind and Rewards to the Soul".

8.Tell me in one word that would describe you?
Ans:Commitment. I said that i am committed to my work. I give my best to the job that I take up and I won't give up until I taste the success of it. (I think this is answer which has impressed her).

9.Will u give ur 100% efforts if u join Wipro?
Ans: Yes ma'm definitely. Wipro is giving me a job and already said that I am committed to my work. My work is my job and I will be committed to my job.

Experience:

What they see in you?
1.Confidence - how best u r selling urself to the company,the confidence that u have,
2.Content - Wat you are saying is believable or not.Are u saying it in routine manner or in a different way.
3.Enthusiasm - Do u really like to join the company.R u enthusiastic enough about the company.
4.Commitment - Do u have the right kind of attitude and committment in work.

Then u r the person to be in Wipro.
19th July 2010, 01:54 AM
s.k.singh

hi friend,you can check it from here... here is alot of the tips and the question is given there so go there and find....just download the file...here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf interview-ebook.pdf(216.8 KB, 1347 views)
24th February 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

difference between hr round and technical round
21st March 2011, 04:24 PM
kothapallisrikanth

what are the type of questions asked in aptitude round
29th May 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

what kind books do i go for the aptitude test preparation?
18th July 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

please tell me what kind of bokks should i prepare for hr & technical round
27th July 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

as a fresher....is it necessary to have depth knowledge in perticular one(c, c , java.......)?
7th August 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 4th year. My college has arranged a campus interview at 10th of September 2011. TCS will come to our campus. How i will be prepare for appearing in TCS.
11th August 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of ec branch so what type of questions are asked related to my stream in technical round
13th August 2011, 12:02 PM
Bmsri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prachujya Saikia View Post
Dear Sir/Madam ,
What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys,wipro,Tcs etc...........regarding programming questions what are standards of the questions??????????????please explain in detail
Hi friend, please visit the website mentioned below,this website contains the question and answer at different levels of the interview and their answers.
www.indiabix.com.
This website has questions and answers of many company and different kinds of tests conducted by them.
Good luck.
13th August 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

what are the questions asked in mahindra satyam for ece students in technical round and hr round?
13th August 2011, 04:50 PM
Sehwag6

in technical round

what you specify the subjects in resume means questions are asked from that only

in hr round

tell me yourself

what is your strength and weakness

why you choose this company

hobbies

what you except salary

be confident to give answers

all the best
17th August 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

nice way explain all the rounds....thank u....
17th August 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am student of TECSE. Sir plz tell me, which qualities I hava to improve which are essential in my future industry life.
4th September 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i want to ask that i need the questions asked from an ece student in technical round means what are the common subjects with which we must be prepared??
18th September 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

tell me about your sekf how can give good for us
11th October 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys, wipro, Tcs etc?

that was really helpful....thankyou
19th October 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

iam not have much skills but i lov to be a good s/w enggineer. i love my carrier.. how to i cope up with this campus interview ,what i have to prepare for interview and myself?
12th November 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

i got placed in infosys and cts.but now i am totally confused about which one is best to join.heard that infy training is very tough and salary at cts is better during training than infy.but regarding reputation infy is far ahead...so what should i do(i am not an expert in programming)????
25th November 2011, 04:23 PM
sahaja mallarapu

in technical round they will questions purely on your subject knowledge and programming skills.
they will mainly focus on C, C++, data structures and they will touch subjects like java, sql, pl/sql etc

in HR round they mainly concentrate on your behaviour and your communicatin skills and they look for the qualities like time management, leader ship skills, capability to work in a team, confidence and courage etc...
28th February 2012, 03:32 PM
selvarahav

Am having wipro interview on march 3rd 2012
please send some sample question and answer
2nd October 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

what kind of questions will be asked in technical round by software companies,i am an EC student?
1st February 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

what are the berkadia technical round questions
15th August 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I AM HAVING INTERVIEW AT HCL ON AUG 18 2014PLS SEND ME THE QUESTIONS ASKED IN TECHNICAL ANDHR ROUND?
26th June 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

hella Sir/Maam...
i am having an interview in Oracle in june 28 2015..can you plz send me the questions which i will have to face. ..in my apptitude test as well as technical round
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?