14th April 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to do an Internship related to Finance in Vikalp India Private Limited. I want to know about the requirements to apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Thank you!

15th April 2019, 08:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited?

You are required some of the basic documents before applying for the internship in Vikalp India Private Limited. These documents include:

Duly signed brief resume.
Latest passport size photograph to affix on the resume.
A recommendation letter from any permanent employee of the company or head of your current institute.
Duly filled application form.
16th April 2019, 02:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited?

What are the requirements to apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited?

The requirements to to apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited are as follows:-

1)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship

2)You should be available for full duration of 3 months as an Intern.

3)You should have relevant skills and interests like knowledge Tally, Accounting and MS-Excel etc.

4)You should excellent writing skills in English.

5)You should have the knowledge of maintaining monthly calculation & filing of TDS and service tax etc.

You can visit the website https://vikalpindia.com/career/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?