14th April 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How one can apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited. Please let me know that how can I apply for such Internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

15th April 2019, 08:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How one can apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited?

First of all, you are required to make a brief resume of yourself. Now, download the internship application form from the official website of the company. Or, you can also arrange te application form by visiting the company itself.
After duly filling the application form, you have to attach the resume and a recommendation letter from your current institute and finally submit these documents in the HR section of the company. If your application found eligible, you will be inc\vited for staring the internship in that company.
16th April 2019, 02:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How one can apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited?

You can apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited through the website www.vikalpindia.com.

1)Visit the website www.vikalpindia.com.
2)Click on "Career" tab on the top of the page.
3)After that click on"Finance Executive".
4)Once you click on it, a new page will open to enter your details and upload your resume.

You can upload your resume and can wait for the reply. They will contact you as soon as they have an opportunity available for you.

You can also E-mail your resume to the HR department directly through the Email address mentioned below:-

Email Address:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?