14th April 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

16th April 2019, 11:35 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

Candidates with the following skills can apply for the Finance internship in the Vikalp India Private Limited:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Tally, MS-Excel and Accounting

>> Candidates should have very good knowledge in accounting tools like Tally ERP and MS-Excel

>> Candidates who are studying commerce graduation or be recent commerce graduates

>> Candidates willing to work full time (in office)

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates who can do the internship for 3 months
16th April 2019, 01:56 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited?

The skills required to apply for Finance Internship in Vikalp India Private Limited are as follows:-

1)You should have knowledge of Accounting, Tally and MS-Excel.

2)You should have good communication skills.

3)You should have knowledge of calculation & filing of TDS, and Service tax etc.

You can visit the website www.vikalpindia.com for more information.

Contact address:-

Vikalp India Private Ltd
G-17/C, First Floor,
South Extension, Block G,
South Extension II, New Delhi,
Delhi-110049

Phone numbers:-
+919910074585
+91 9910888932
+91-11-45578485
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?