20th December 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to apply for CSIR-NET for Life Sciences if study M.Sc(Agriculture Nanoscience & Technology)?

Respected sir/madam,
I am Bsc.Horticulture graduate. If i apply for Msc.Agri Nanoscience and Technology,it is not eligible for ICAR ARS NET.
Now, My question is that Does
I am eligible for CSIR NET under Lifescience?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  2. Coaching for CSIR NET/SET for Life Sciences at Kolkata?
  3. How to get study material for CSIR NET Exam for Life Sciences? How to complete the syllabus to prepare for the Exam?
  4. Best Books and Study Materials to prepare for CSIR UGC NET Exam in Life Sciences?
  5. Question papers for life sciences CSIR UGC NET? What is the pattern? Sample question papers and study material?
  6. Eligiblity for CSIR NET Life Sciences after doing MSc Bioinformatics?
  7. List of top coaching centers for GATE entrance in Chennai in Anna Nagar Area? Names of the good books for preparation?
  8. Solved Question Papers for CSIR UGC NET Exam in Life Sciences?
  9. Model question papers of CSIR UGC NET for Life Sciences?
  10. Can I apply for CSIR Life Science instead of Chemical Science?
  11. Can I join Nanotechnology after scoring 60% in 12th PCB group?
  12. Eligibility for CSIR NET entrance examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best books for CSIR NET exam for life sciences?
  14. List of the top coaching institutes for CSIR NET(life sciences) in Chandigarh and Mohali?
  15. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for CSIR NET Exam in Life Sciences?
  16. Syllabus, previous year question papers, pattern and section-wise negative marking allotted in CSIR-NET(Life Sciences)?
  17. Latest Mathematics Question Papers of JRF?
  18. List of coaching institutions offering NET in life sciences? How may I get study material for NET? Number of attempts available?
21st December 2014, 02:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to apply for CSIR-NET for Life Sciences if study M.Sc(Agriculture Nanoscience & Technology)?

Yes, you are eligible for Life Sciences subject because Agricultural Nanoscience is related to biological sciences. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your Master's degree from a recognized University.

If you belong to reserved category like SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped then you will get relaxation of about 5% marks.

Hence, you shouldn't worry about anything and start preparing for Life Sciences subject because your qualification is definitely sufficient for it.

For more information visit http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
21st December 2014, 05:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to apply for CSIR-NET for Life Sciences if study M.Sc(Agriculture Nanoscience & Technology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam,
I am Bsc.Horticulture graduate. If i apply for Msc.Agri Nanoscience and Technology,it is not eligible for ICAR ARS NET.
Now, My question is that Does
I am eligible for CSIR NET under Lifescience?
Yes, you are eligible for CSIR UGC net exam for Life Science because you have completed M.Sc in Agriculture Nano-science and Technology.

Those candidate who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55%and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its hold 50% above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

www.csirhrdg.res.in/
10th August 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to appear for ugc net exams in environmental science although I have a masters degree in agriculture?
11th August 2015, 10:27 AM
Junior Member+

Yes friend obviously you are eligible for that.
--> But you have to do some hard work
--> Once you get through that you will be a JRF
--> If you get low score then you can have a chance to get the teacher training
--> In the teacher training programme you will get 40k per month in starting it self
--> After the training period you can get 60 k .

try it well
all the best

thank you.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?