18th November 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

When IIT will offer Internship program to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year students? Procedure to apply?

Sir,

I am a IIIrd year student of B. Tech ( mechanical ) in G.B pant University, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand. I want to do summer internship from any of the IIT in India. Please guide me when advt. for it will be given and how I can apply for the same.

Utkarsh Ranjan

Related Questions:
  1. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  5. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  6. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  7. Companies that provide Summer Internship to ETC students after 3rd year of B.Tech.? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  13. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  14. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  16. List of Companies to do Internship for 3rd year Mechanical students? Procedure to apply for Internship in these companies?
  17. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. Whats the procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT while doing 3rd year engineering?
7th December 2014, 12:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When IIT will offer Internship program to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year students? Procedure to apply?

There are different projects undertaken in various IITs all the year round. However, students from other institutes can participate in its internship programmes and project works only at certain times when it advertises such opportunities. Usually such opportunities are given during the summer and winter vacations. However, most of the IITs usually do not give in the winter vacation since the duration of such vacation is short. Hence you should aim at summer vacation. You have to be in touch with the official websites of various IITs in order to get information about such opportunities. It will be better if you have contacts with the students of IITs. You need to apply as per the notification info in the advertisement.
7th December 2014, 01:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When IIT will offer Internship program to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year students? Procedure to apply?

There are different projects undertaken in various IITs all the year round. However, students from other institutes can participate in its internship programmes and project works only at certain times when it advertises such opportunities. Usually such opportunities are given during the summer and winter vacations. However, most of the IITs usually do not give in the winter vacation since the duration of such vacation is short. Hence you should aim at summer vacation. You have to be in touch with the official websites of various IITs in order to get information about such opportunities. It will be better if you have contacts with the students of IITs. You need to apply as per the notification info in the advertisement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?