8th November 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

sir,
i am studying btech mechanical third year
in our college there is a circullam vitae in internship for two months .
i was interested in doing internship in bengalore.
can you guide me what is the procedure?
how we have to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in IISE Bangalore?
  3. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  7. How to get 6 months internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering?
  8. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  9. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  10. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  13. Any summer internship in Bangalore for B.E student?
  14. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  15. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  16. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  18. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
1st May 2017, 09:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

In order to apply for internship in Bangalore, at first you have to choose a company and then check out the availability of internship there. Now you have to get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Now prepare a resume and send it with the letter to the HR department of the company.

If you are selected then you will be called for interview and some companies conducts a written examination to select the eligible candidates. Now you have to complete all the selection procedure as directed by the company after which you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?