10th November 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?

Hello
I want to do industrial training for about 6 months.
Kindly furnish the information on how to apply for the same.
I am a third year student perusing b tech in information technology
Please give the application process information about
INFOSYS
WIPRO
IBM
TCS
HCL

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  3. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  4. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. How should I apply for 6 months industrial training in Infosys, ST Microelectronics, TCS, WIPRO
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  9. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  10. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  11. I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?
  12. How can I apply for Industrial Training in IBM, Wipro, TCS, CTS, Globsyn, Arden and CMC being a MCA 3rd semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  14. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. 6 months training in infosys, Wipro, HCL, Tech mahindra..
  16. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  17. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  18. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
7th December 2014, 11:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?

Infosys :- It does not give any industrial training. It offers internship that too to the students whom it has recruited as permanent employees or to the students of Tier-1 institutes of the country.

Wipro :- It does not offer any industrial training. It offers training cum internship to the students whom it has recruited as permanent employees and that too from selected colleges only.

IBM :- You need to contact the concerned branch's HR department to apply for the industrial training.

TCS :-It does not offer any industrial training. It offers internships through written test and resume screening. Sometimes interview is conducted.

HCL :- It has various education centers across India. You need to contact those education centers for industrial training application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?