19th November 2021, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

When the Internship notification will be published in Tata Steel for BTech Civil 3rd year student?

Hello Sir, I am a BTech 3rd year student of Civil Engineering. I want to apply for an Internship in Tata Steel. Kindly let me know that when this company will publish the notification for Internship? Waiting for your response!

23rd November 2021, 08:36 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: When the Internship notification will be published in Tata Steel for BTech Civil 3rd year student?

When the Internship notification will be published in Tata Steel for BTech Civil 3rd year student?

As per the TATA Steel notification, there are various vacancies will be filled by Tata Steel Ltd. Applicants who want to get Private jobs in Tata Steel kindly make the online registration from 11.11.2021 to 21.11.2021 @ www.tatasteel.com careers.
23rd November 2021, 08:50 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the Internship notification will be published in Tata Steel for BTech Civil 3rd year student?

Eligible candidates can apply for this post through online before 23 September 2021.

The candidate can visit the website of the company at www.tatasteel.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?