17th February 2016, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Where can i do DBMS internship during 4th semester of M.Tech degree?

I am in 4th semester of M.Tech degree course. I need to do internship in the DBMS field during this semester. So kindly help me in knowing that where can i do DBMS internship now in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should i seek permission for Internship to do 4th semester M.Tech project?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?
  4. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  5. List of Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed 4th semester of BE in Biotechnology?
  6. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  7. Projects available to do Internship for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th semester candidate?
  8. Industries offering Internship to M.Tech in VLSI Design and Testing 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  9. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  10. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  11. List of FMCG companies offering Internship to MBA 4th semester student?
  12. List internship options for 5th semester Industrial Production student of MIT Manipal?
  13. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  14. How to apply for summer training at ONGC, Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Internship details in ICICI or Axis bank at Indore for M.Com 4th semester students?
  16. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  17. List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for getting summer internship from BHEL when doing 4th semester in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
17th February 2016, 08:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i do DBMS internship during 4th semester of M.Tech degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 4th semester of M.Tech degree course. I need to do internship in the DBMS field during this semester. So kindly help me in knowing that where can i do DBMS internship now in Delhi?
You can do DBMS internship in below given companies.

1. Techblue Software Private Limited, The Palms, 73, Sector - 5, IMT Manesar
Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 454 8383

3. Horizon Software Solutions, CGHS, Sector-55, Gurgaon, Harayana, Phone: 075030 06357

4. Aequor Technologies Pvt Ltd, Plot No 58, NH8, Block B, Sector 34, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 0124 320 3911

5. SAN Softwares, 102, AVA Court,, Near Park Hospital, Malibu Town, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 0124 426 9735

6. Enuke Software, Industrial Development Area,IDC-87, Sector 16, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 0124 425 3862
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?