26th August 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?

Sir,
I am studying 4th year B.Tech(ECE). I want to do Internship. I can't choose the correct project and which place is better for doing an Internship? Can you please give me the details of the project and the location of that.

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?
  2. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  3. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  4. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  5. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year project
  9. Do we need to pay something in order to do internships in company?
  10. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  11. Is there any project internship available in Siements for M.Tech students?
  12. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  13. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  15. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  17. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  18. How to do internship in NIT or IIT?
15th September 2015, 11:56 PM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?

The project can be related to this domains

Artificial Intelligence
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Computer Architecture
Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Natural Computation

data mining and Big data is the most demanding treat
so project might be related to this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?