25th November 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Why industrial training is so necessary for fresher?

Why industrial training is so necessary for fresher?

Can you give me the reasons for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Expected salary on joining an organisation as fresher after 42 weeks of Industrial training?
  2. List of top colleges for ITI in Guntur (Andra pradesh)? I've completed intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  4. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  5. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
  6. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  7. How can I apply for Industrial Training for 6 months?
  8. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  9. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  10. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Where can I join for summer training and get experience of industrial training? List of institutes where training can be done?
  12. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  13. How can I get Job in Mumbai being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and pursuing MBA in HR? Which positions can I apply for? What kind of Industrial Training Program is good for me?
  14. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  15. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  16. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  17. Whether the CA Industrial training will be considered as valid practical training for ICWAI? -- [New]
  18. How much is the salary offered for a Fresher in Infosys during Training?
12th August 2014, 01:11 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Why industrial training is so necessary for fresher?

Industrial training is quite important for a fresher to get job because of various reasons which are as follows,

-> Companies who are coming for campus placements for freshers are expecting to take candidates who are industrial exposed meaning they should have atleast some basic knowledge of how the company works and so.

-> Learning only the subjects which are there in course curriculum will not be enough when you move to the companies for job.

-> Getting a job after coming out from college is quite challenging as there are many searching for jobs, so if you have some good industrial training's done prior it will be a good add on to your resume.

So, make sure you will try your best to get through the industrial training when you are in 3rd year or try to get the internship on doing project in your final year in some good companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?