15th June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Expected salary on joining an organisation as fresher after 42 weeks of Industrial training?

Sir I'm a fresher with experience of 4 2 week indutrial training and want to join private firm, then how much salary I would expect from the organization. I have basic knowledge of CAD softwares as AutoCAD, Inventor Proffesional, ProE(5.0), Ansys(13.0), MATLAB.

Related Questions:
  1. Training for B.E EEE students? Any government organizations providing training?
  2. How may I apply for Industrial training in HAL of 6-8 weeks period? What's the fee structure for the same?
  3. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
  4. Industrial training of 6 weeks at Intel Delhi?
  5. How much is the salary offered for a Fresher in Infosys during Training?
  6. Industrial training in NCR for 6-8 weeks after B.Tech (Comp. Sc) 3rd year?
  7. How feasible is it to go for US CFA while doing a job?
  8. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  10. What is the syllabus for ECE? Minimum marks required to be scored to get recruited in BHEL?
  11. Should I go for Ph.D after doing MSc in Industrial Microbiology? What will be the salary? Opportunities after joining the industries?
  12. How to do industrial training in 6 weeks in BHEL or SAIL
  13. Is there any scope of D.Ed? Details about D.Ed?
  14. Scope of production engineering in Indian and Abroad? How much is the expected salary for production engineering fresher?
  15. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  16. How to do summer training while doing engineering degree? Difference between summer training and industrial training?
  17. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  18. Minimum and maximum salary after completing training from HP?
14th May 2016, 04:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected salary on joining an organisation as fresher after 42 weeks of Industrial training?

Salary depends on various factors - your knowledge and caliber, employer, tag of institute you bear, etc. Hence the accurate salary cannot be stated here. With the industrial training and your experience in CAD software, you can earn in the range of 15000-20000 per month as a fresher. AS you get experienced, you can opt for better job opportunities with higher salary packages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?