12th March 2018, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Winter Internship for MBA(Event Management) 3rd semester student in Hotel sector?

Hello Friends, I want to do internship in winter anywhere in Rajasthan but in any reputed hotel. I am the student of MBA 3rd semester studying Event Management. Is any reputed hotel provides internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  2. Internship for MBA(Operations Management) 3rd semester student in Private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Winter Internship program available for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  5. List of Hotels offering Industrial Training to BSc(Hotel Management) 3rd semester student in Dubai? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for Winter Internship in Finance Sector being a MBA(Finance) 2nd semester student?
  7. Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  8. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA-HR 3rd semester student in Ahmedabad?
  9. Companies taking interns near by Ahmadabad for winter internship?
  10. Organizations offering an Internship to MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student in Gujarat?
  11. Winter Internship related to Electronics in NTPC, Kahalgaon for Integrated M.Sc(Applied Physics) 5th semester student?
  12. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  13. Possibility to do Industrial Training in Australia for BSc(Hotel Management) 4th semester student?
  14. Companies offering 45 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  17. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. Companies offering Internship during winter vacations to Mechanical 5th semester student in Bhopal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?