23rd October 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Winter Internship related to Electronics in NTPC, Kahalgaon for Integrated M.Sc(Applied Physics) 5th semester student?

Respected Sir/Mam
I am Nisha, student of Integrated M.Sc in Applied Physics 5th semester, 3rd year. I want to do Winter Internship at NTPC Kahalgaon in Electronics. So, kindly grant me permission.

Related Questions:
  1. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  2. What is the procedure to do Industrial Course in NTPC, Kahalgaon in Winter
  3. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. For C.S.E. Internship
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  6. Where can I pursue Winter Internship programme? I am a student of 5th semester pursuing B.Tech IT
  7. How to do Summer Internship from NTPC being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE course?
  8. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  9. Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  11. Application for Winter Training in NTPC Kahalgaon? What is the procedure to apply?
  12. How can I apply for winter training in NTPC being B.Tech 5th semester student?
  13. Companies offering 45 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  14. Does Oracle and Microsoft offer winter internship to MCA student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  16. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  17. Training/Internship in NTPC Muzaffarpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to do summer as well as Winter Training at NTPC, Bihar
1st December 2017, 09:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Winter Internship related to Electronics in NTPC, Kahalgaon for Integrated M.Sc(Applied Physics) 5th semester student?

You have to get a training letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college. Now you have to send the letter with your resume to the HR department of the concerned branch of NTPC. You can also check out the vacancies available by visiting their official website. According to the vacancies available you have to apply immediately and wait for their reply.

Address: District Bhagalpur, Kahalgaon, Bihar 813214
ph - 06429 200 333
Web: http://www.ntpc.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?