8th November 2012, 06:42 PM
satish540

Which are the IT companies providing internship in Pune?

I want to know IT Companies providing internship in pune..please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the IT companies providing internship in Pune?
  2. List of IT companies providing MCA internship in Pune for on JAVA -- [New]
  3. List of companies providing internship in Java for a M.Sc computer science candidate from Nasik?
  4. Companies in Pune providing 6 months internship to MCA student?
  5. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  6. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune?
  7. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days?
  8. Is there any Java based IT company providing internship program in Pune? List of companies which provide the same?
  9. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  10. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  12. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector for MCA candidates? Companies that are providing Internship?
  14. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  15. Software companies providing internship program? I am doing B.E information science 2nd year
  16. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
28th February 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the IT companies providing internship in Pune?

hello sir,
I am a student of MCA final year.I want a training from your company so please guide me,it will be a great help for me.
1st October 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

hello,

I have completed my BE in computer science in June 2013. I am in search for a job but before that I want to do internship without any fee, if you are providing that type of internship then please tell me. I am waiting for your reply.
18th October 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

hello,

I am doing msc in computer science in June 2013. I am in search for a job but before that I want to do internship without any fee, if you are providing that type of internship then please tell me. I am waiting for your reply.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/companies-providing-internship-pune-981543.html#ixzz2jHOF0IUX
19th September 2014, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am gorakhnath poul doing mca final year I am searching for inernship in pune so please inform me a company providing internship I learned asp.net
Thank you
1st September 2015, 08:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish540 View Post
I want to know IT Companies providing internship in pune..please provide to me the details
List of the companies for internship in Pune for IT student:-

1. The Indian Electric Company, Survey No 7/1, Behind Madhav Bhavan,Near Konark Puram, Opp Bus Stop Kondhwa Khurd, Kondhwa Road, Kondwa, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 2683 3653

2. Newtech Electric Company India Pvt Ltd, P1/5, Sai Palace, Near Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Kothrud, Kothrud, Pune, Phone: 020 2528 5212

3. Royal Electric Company, Shop No. 207, 2nd Floor, Near Vithoba Mandir, Shop No. 411 002, Tapkir Galli, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 093255 07725

4. Ahura Mazda Electric Company, No. 259/60, M G Road, Budhwar Peth, Sachapir Street, Sadar Bazaar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2634 2359

5. Jaihindelectricals, S No 33/1a, Jambhulwadi Road, Ambegaon Khurd, Near Katraj, Jambhulwadi Road, Pune, Phone: 020 2431 8066
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?