25th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Age limit to apply?

Hi,
Can I know the admission criteria and age limit for applying in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology for PhD program in Floriculture and Landscaping? And kindly let me know the fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?
  2. How to apply for M.Sc Agriculture Science course at GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar? When the application form will be released? -- [New]
  3. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Agricultural B.Sc. course in GB Pant University?
  5. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  7. Seats available in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology to study M.Tech in ECE?
  8. Which is better among Jamia Millia Islamia and G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology to study CSE?
  9. List of Industrial training can be done by an Electrical engineer in summer break? I'm in B.Tech 3rd year from Ballabh pant university of agriculture and technology(Uttrakhand)
  10. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  11. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible through Management quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  13. Admission criteria and age limit to study M.A.(Corporate Secretaryship) in Vinayaka Institution of Management & Technology?
  14. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  15. Admission procedure and fee expenses of B.F.Sc(Aquaculture) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  16. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  17. Seats available for General candidates to study Diploma in Hearing Aid and Earmould Technology in AIISH? Percentage criteria and fee expenses?
  18. How to become an agricultural officer?
29th June 2016, 09:26 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Age limit to apply?

Admission criteria for PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology

You must have done M.Sc.Ag. in Horticulture/ Horticulture (Floriculture
& Landscaping)/M.Sc. Horticulture to join PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) course.

The detailed admission process is available in the attachment.

Fee expenses for PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology

The course fee will be around Rs.20,000 per annum.

Age limit to apply:- No upper age limit
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Admission Prospectus.pdf(741.9 KB, 44 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?