7th August 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Hindi) program in IGNOU?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MA in Hindi and the BEd course from IGNOU. I want to continue my education and interested to study PhD program in Hindi. I want to know the admission criteria and fee expenses of this PhD program in IGNOU. Kindly tell me immediately.

11th August 2020, 01:13 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Hindi) program in IGNOU?

The selection is done on the basis of the written test followed by an interview. Applications found suitable for admission will be called for the entrance test. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test will be called for the interview round. Offer letters for admission will be sent to the Selected Candidates only.

16,800 registration fee for 1st year only

8,400 for each year re-registration fee. (from second year)
12th August 2020, 09:45 PM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Hindi) program in IGNOU?

Admission procedure and Fees of PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU:
Eligibility Criteria1)Candidates must have done Post Graduation in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks(relaxation of 5% marks for reserved candidates SC/ST/OBC).
(2) Candidates who have completed MPhil(along with course work) or have cleared NET or any other equivalent examination will be exempted from appearing from the IGNOU Entrance Examination.
Selection Criteria:- Stage 1 - Entrance Test.
Stage 2- Interview/Presentation. (short listed candidates in the Entrance Test will be called for Interview before Doctoral Research Committee.
Total Fees : Rs14000. Duration: minimum 2 years maximum 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?