1st March 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission details for Ph.D in USA after completing MCA?

sir iam pursuing mca.after complete my mca i want to do phd in usa.so please tell me the details to get the admision in us .

K.Devender Reddy
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Details to get admission in US after completing MCA?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  3. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  4. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  5. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
  6. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  7. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  8. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  9. Is it possible to take admission in USA for Ph.D after completion of Engineering from India? -- [New]
  10. Detailed procedure to study PhD in USA for B.Tech student?
  11. Procedure that should be followed to do to further studies in USA after doing MCA from India?
  12. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  14. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  15. For admission in PhD only post graduation score matters? Criteria for MCA holder for admission in IITs?
  16. How may I pursue PhD in Biotechnology form USA after completing M.Tech in India?
  17. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do PhD after MCA? Admission will be based upon any entrance or direct?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?