8th March 2023, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission eligibility, formalities and cut off for Mphil from Central university Himachal pradesh?

Hello sir/mam, I wanted to do Mphil in Hrm from Central university Himachal pradesh and i heard that there is an entrance exam for that.So kindly help me with that,like when is the exam so that i can get admission for the new session and other formalities and what is the cut off marks.Kindly revert me ASAP.

Thanks & regards,
Priti

8th March 2023, 11:51 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Admission eligibility, formalities and cut off for Mphil from Central university Himachal pradesh?

The Central University of Himachal Pradesh offers MPhil programs in various subjects, including HRM (Human Resource Management). Here is some information that might be helpful to you:

Admission Eligibility:
To be eligible for admission to the MPhil program in HRM at CUHP, you need to have a master's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).

Admission Formalities:
You will need to apply for admission to the MPhil program in HRM at CUHP through the university's online admission portal. The application form will be available on the official website of the university, usually from April to May. You will have to fill in the application form and submit it along with the required documents and application fee. After the application process is over, the university will conduct an entrance exam for the MPhil program. If you clear the entrance exam, you will be called for an interview. The final admission will be based on your performance in the entrance exam and interview.

Cut-Off Marks:
The cut-off marks for the MPhil program in HRM at CUHP may vary from year to year, depending on factors like the number of applicants, the difficulty level of the entrance exam, etc. Therefore, it is difficult to predict the exact cut-off marks for the program. However, to be on the safe side, you should aim to score as high as possible in the entrance exam.

I hope this information helps you. Good luck with your MPhil application!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?