13th January 2021, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Humanities of HP State Board exam to get BA(Economics) Hons admission in any good college under Central University of Himachal Pradesh?

Hi, I am studying in 12th Himachal Pradesh State Board with Humanities stream in Bilaspur. I would like to know what percentage I need for admission in a good college without any donation? I want to do a BA Economics Hons after 12th from Central University of Himachal Pradesh so kindly tell me the percentage.

15th January 2021, 12:52 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Humanities of HP State Board exam to get BA(Economics) Hons admission in any good college under Central University of Himachal Pradesh?

Percentage required in 12th Humanities of HP State Board exam to get BA(Economics) Hons admission in any good college under Central University of Himachal Pradesh can be seen below.

As general category candidate minimum 60% is required to get admission any good reputed Institute of Central University of Himachal Pradesh.

For reserved category candidate this cutoff can be reduced by 5%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?