8th March 2023, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

MPhil in women education from Hyderabad Central university entrance exam pattern and syllabus?

Hello Sir, I am Sourav, I am in serious need of mphil question paper for sociology and women studies. My entrance is on 6th June so please send me entrance exam pattern and syllabus of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY.. my mail :[email protected]

9th March 2023, 12:50 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: MPhil in women education from Hyderabad Central university entrance exam pattern and syllabus?

The entrance exam for MPhil in women education from Hyderabad Central University is a test that assesses your knowledge and skills in the field of women studies and sociology. The exam pattern and syllabus are as follows:
  • The exam consists of two parts: Part A and Part B.
  • Part A has 50 multiple-choice questions on research methodology, general awareness, logical reasoning, etc.
  • Part B has 50 multiple-choice questions on women studies and sociology.
  • Each question carries one mark and there is no negative marking.
  • The duration of the exam is two hours.

You can prepare for the exam by studying the topics covered in your master’s degree course in women education or related fields. You can also refer to some books on research methodology, women studies and sociology such as:
  1. Research Methodology: Methods and Techniques by C.R. Kothari
  2. Women’s Studies: An Introduction by Alison M. Jaggar
  3. Sociology: Themes and Perspectives by Haralambos and Holborn
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?