8th November 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission for Ph.D with stipend after clearing GATE with 82 percentile

Sir/Mam, I am Ramanjaneyulu M.Pharmacy, GATE qualified with percentile 82% in OBC category, now I like to know how can I get Ph.D admission and if i get admission how much I will get stipend, kindly reply and help me in this regard as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  2. Can I get government college for M.Tech with 93.7 percentile with stipend?
  3. Can I do PhD with stipend on the basis of GPAT or I have to give exams like CSIR and GATE to get stipend?
  4. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  6. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  7. How much stipend can I get after clearing GATE for admission in Masters Degree Engineering in MSU Baroda?
  8. Can I study PhD if secured 96.54 percentile in GATE being a postgraduate?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD in Biomedical Engineering in IIT if secured 94.6 percentile in GATE?
  10. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  11. How much stipend will be offered to me in JNU for PhD(Physics) course?
  12. Where can I apply to do PhD or Integrated PhD having 96 percentile and 376 AIR in GATE?
  13. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  14. Am I eligible to get Ph.D admission in IIT or NIT after completion of GATE with 87.64 percentile?
  15. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  16. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  17. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
8th November 2016, 07:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission for Ph.D with stipend after clearing GATE with 82 percentile

It is very good that you have qualified GATE examination with such a good percentage of marks in it.
You can definitely get admission to do Ph.D after qualifying in the above said examination.
Candidates with merit listed get stipend to do Ph.D.
Candidates can get a stipend of Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 28000/- during Ph.D courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?