7th October 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to do PhD in Biological Sciences in IISER, Kolkata?

Sir,
I want to do PhD in Biological Sciences in IISER Kolkata. Please tell me what is the admission procedure? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  2. Which is the exam for Ph.D in Physics?
  3. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in IISER for M.Sc candidate of Kerala?
  5. Does IISER offer PhD program? Subjects available to study in PhD?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  7. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
  8. What I have to do for PhD from Foreign countries if studied from IISER?
  9. Availability of application forms for BARC and IISER integrated PhD in Physics?
  10. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission in IISER Mohali in MS Ph.D in Physics
  12. Syllabus for Integrated Phd in Biological Sciences entrance examinations
  13. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  14. Eligiblity to study Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry at IISER, Kolkata? In which entrance exam I will have to appear? When the application form will be released?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  16. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?
  17. Syllabus of IISC entrance exam for Biological sciences?
  18. How to do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
4th August 2017, 09:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to do PhD in Biological Sciences in IISER, Kolkata?

Admission Procedure to do PhD in Biological Sciences in IISER, Kolkata:

Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata issues official notification for filling up vacancies in the below mentioned streams. They are,

>> Chemical Sciences

>> Biological Sciences

>> Earth Sciences

>> Physical Sciences

>> Mathematics and

>> Statistics

You are required to apply online in the above streams and candidates will be selected for doing PhD Program. The last date for pre-registration is 14th July, 2017. You are required to apply online for pursuing this Program and candidates will be shortlisted based on the criteria.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?