14th June 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?

Hello,
I want to do PhD in Biological Science in NMIMS. I need your guidance for NMIMS PhD entrance exam. What is the eligibility criteria for this entrance exam? What is the pattern and tell me about the cutoff requires for getting selected for PhD course. I need all the details.

Related Questions:
  1. BITS Pilani Ph.D(Biological Sciences) entrance exam syllabus and pattern?
  2. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  3. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  7. Syllabus for Integrated Phd in Biological Sciences entrance examinations
  8. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST?
  9. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  10. What is the expected cutoff marks for Biological Sciences for Assistant Grade III?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  12. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  13. Universities in UK or USA offering Ph.D program?
  14. Syllabus of IISC entrance exam for Biological sciences?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  16. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  17. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  18. Date of IISC Ph.D entrance? Model question papers for Biological Science entrance of IISc? Opportunities after MSc health sciences?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?