17th October 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to do PhD(Commerce) in Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University?

Hello everyone, can any of you please help me to know about the process for getting admission in Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University for PhD program in the specialization of Commerce. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

7th November 2019, 06:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to do PhD(Commerce) in Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Commerce at Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of RET (Research Entrance Test).

Interested candidate can apply through university website www.mdsuajmer.ac.in by clicking on Admission tab and then on the Apply Now option. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?