17th October 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Commerce) in Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University?

I want to do PhD in Commerce from Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria. Can I know about the eligibility for getting admission in this university for this PhD program?

31st October 2019, 12:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Commerce) in Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University?

The required eligibility to get admission for Ph.D. (Commerce) in Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University is that the applicants must have passed a Master's degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should score good marks in the entrance examination to get admission for Ph.D. (Commerce) at Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University.

The minimum percentage required in the Master's degree course to get admission to Ph.D. (Commerce) is 55%.
31st October 2019, 04:10 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Commerce) in Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University?

Eligibility to get admission for PhD (Commerce) in Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University are as mentioned below:-
Candidates must have completed their Master's degree in Commerce from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
There is no age limit to study this course.
Candidate must have to qualify entrance examination required to study this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?