21st February 2020, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Botany) in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know about the procedure of securing admission in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University for studying PhD(Botany) program? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure for this PhD program of this university.

23rd February 2020, 01:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Botany) in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Botany at Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance examination PAT (PhD Admission Test) which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.tmbuniv.ac.in by clicking on admission tab and then on PhD and Apply Online option. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned the copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?