2nd November 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to get PhD(Food and Nutrition) admission in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?

I am looking to do PhD in Food and Nutrition from Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University. Can I have to appear UGC-NET for getting seat in this university for this PhD program? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria and educational qualification required to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?
  2. List of universities in Bihar offering Ph.D in computer? I've completed MCA
  3. Previous 10 years question papers with answers for 3rd year B.Sc Maths honors of Tikka Manjhi Bhagalpur University -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to sit in NET if didn't have studied Nutrition as a Honours subject in B.Sc Food and Nutrition? Which subject should choose for NET?
  5. What are the PSC approved universities for M.Tech?
  6. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
  7. Institutes for doing research work in Human Nutrition in North India after MSc. in Nutrition and UGC-NET+JRF?
  8. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  9. Syllabus, Study material and tips to prepare for NET exam? Which NET exam can I appear after studying Nutrition? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET being a distance MCA postgraduate with non-UGC university?
  11. What should I do between higher studies and UGC NET after completing masters in computer science?
  12. Admission in BHU after taking admission in TNB College Bhagalpur?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Nutrition aftger completino of M.Sc in Nutrition long before?
  14. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc. Degree in Food & Nutrition in abroad?
  16. How to i get the P.hd in computer science?
  17. Should I take admission in TM university, Bhagalpur for M.Sc course in biotech? I have got this college through JNU BBEE. What's the status of this college?
  18. Previous year question papers for 3rd year B.Sc Maths, MKU DDE
13th November 2016, 06:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to get PhD(Food and Nutrition) admission in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking to do PhD in Food and Nutrition from Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University. Can I have to appear UGC-NET for getting seat in this university for this PhD program? Please tell me asap.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Food and Nutrition with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D in Food and Nutrition. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?