2nd November 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and educational qualification required to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?

Please let me know about the admission criteria in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University for PhD(Food and Nutrition) course. Can I know the educational qualification requires for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to get PhD(Food and Nutrition) admission in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?
  2. Admission criteria for pursuing Psychology at undergraduate level?
  3. List of universities in Bihar offering Ph.D in computer? I've completed MCA
  4. Previous 10 years question papers with answers for 3rd year B.Sc Maths honors of Tikka Manjhi Bhagalpur University -- [New]
  5. Admission criteria and educational qualification required to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?
  6. Am I eligible to sit in NET if didn't have studied Nutrition as a Honours subject in B.Sc Food and Nutrition? Which subject should choose for NET?
  7. What are the PSC approved universities for M.Tech?
  8. Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology in Sri Ramachandra University? Admission fee of this course?
  9. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  10. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
  11. How to apply and prepare for RTO exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Can I appear in TOEFL being a B.A.(English) 1st year student?
  14. What is the minimum percentage require for IBPS PO?
  15. What is the eligibility to join MSW course?
  16. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum qualification required to study B.Ed for B.A.(Education) candidate?
  18. Educational qualification and percentage criteria to apply for B.Sc(Cardiovascular Technology) in Manipal University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?