10th October 2018, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(English) with 43% in MA? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET(English)?

Dear friends, I want to give NET exam for English. of UGC. What is the syllabus for this? Also let me know that I have got 43% in MA in English. I want to know that I am eligible or not? Kindly tell me about the exams in details.

19th October 2018, 11:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(English) with 43% in MA? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET(English)?

No, you can't appear for UGC NET, if you have got 43% marks in your MA degree. You need minimum 55% marks in your MA degree to become eligible for it.

Hence, you can't apply for such exams, due to less marks in your MA degree. Even if you belong to reserved category, you need at least 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?