23rd July 2022, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in University of Lucknow?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Anthropology from University of Lucknow. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

24th July 2022, 01:12 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in University of Lucknow?

The admission procedure to study PhD Anthropology at University of Lucknow is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC NET and SLET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
24th July 2022, 12:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in University of Lucknow?

Admission procedure to study PhD at Lucknow University is a candidate must have passed master's degree in the relevant field from a recognised University.
Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in QET ( Qualify Entrance Test) followed by interview round.
Interested candidate can apply through University will be www.ikouniv.ac.in by clicking on admission tab. First of all register yourself then login and fill the application form with all the required details.
Pay the application fee and submit the application.
27th July 2022, 01:20 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Anthropology.

Duration of PhD Anthropology is 3 years.

No age criteria for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?