1st July 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Lucknow University?

Hello,
I'm a Teacher and completed my M.A. in Urdu. I want to do PhD in Urdu from Lucknow University. Can anyone tell me the procedure for admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  2. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  4. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  6. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 7 years ago?
  8. Should I appear in West Bengal SET to study PhD in Urdu after completing M.A.?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu for M.A. student of Calcutta University?
  11. How can I take admission in PhD Urdu at Jamia University?
  12. When the notification for admission in PhD(Urdu) will be released by Allahabad University?
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia through UGC-NET?
  14. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information and entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu at Nagpur University -- [New]
  16. How to do Ph.D in Urudu language?
  17. How can I get admission in PhD Urdu at Jamia University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
20th October 2016, 07:29 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Lucknow University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I'm a Teacher and completed my M.A. in Urdu. I want to do PhD in Urdu from Lucknow University. Can anyone tell me the procedure for admission? Please reply as soon as possible.
The application form is available online and the candidates should fill the same in online mode for admission to PhD in Urdu at Lucknow University. Candidates for the admission to PhD in Urdu shall have a Master’s Degree in Urdu, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent from a recognized university. A relaxation of 5% of marks will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST candidates. The admission to the course will be done through a Qualifying Entrance Test (QET) conducted by the Lucknow University. The candidates will be selected through QET and Interview for the admission to the PhD in Urdu. The candidates who have qualified UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ GATE/ Teacher Fellowship/ DBT/ ICMR/ ICAR shall be exempted from the QET. They have to appear for an Interview directly for the admission to PhD in Urdu. The Lucknow University website link is given here Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?