15th July 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in Amity University, Lucknow?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Amity University, Lucknow for PhD program in Information Technology? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Information Technology) in Amity University, Lucknow?
  2. How may I get good jobs in Lucknow? I've done MCA from amity university with 92.1% marks
  3. List of universities in UP offering MSc Physics through distance education -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Documents required to apply for PhD(Information Technology) in Amity University, Lucknow?
  5. How many PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in Amity University, Lucknow?
  6. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
  7. Admission procedure to study BFA(Animation) in Amity University?
  8. Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Amity University, Lucknow? -- [New]
  9. How can I do M.Tech in correspondence while working in Polymer company
  10. Which are the best colleges in UP?
  11. Which college can I get with cut off marks of 273 in JEE B.Arch under BC category?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  13. When the Amity International School, Lucknow and St Francis' College, Lucknow invites application form for 11th? Selection procedure of both the schools?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  15. Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh state government scholarship for doing B.Tech Food Technology at Amity University, Noida?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Lucknow University?
  17. List of state/self funded institutes which participate in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get any IIT after scoring 155 marks in IIT JEE?
16th July 2018, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in Amity University, Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Amity University, Lucknow for PhD program in Information Technology? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

Eligible candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PhD Information Technology in Amity University, Lucknow. Admission to the PhD course is done twice in a year (January and July sessions) in Amity University. Those candidates who have qualified MCA or MSc / MTech in Computer Science / Information Technology /ECE/ Network Technology / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD Information Technology in Amity University, Lucknow. They have to clear the PhD Entrance Test (computer based test) and Interview to study PhD Information Technology in Amity University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?