1st May 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Amity University-Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Amity University-Gurgaon for PhD program in Applied Chemistry? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

5th May 2019, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Amity University-Gurgaon?

Admission is on merit which is decided through written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure you have got a masters degree in the concerned field with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You need to apply for admission when there is a notification by the concerned university. Also, be well prepared for the entrance exam and interview so that you can get admission on merit.
5th May 2019, 11:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Amity University-Gurgaon?

Admission Procedure to pursue PhD in Applied Chemistry in Amity University, Gurgaon:

The detailed admission procedure to pursue PhD in Applied Chemistry in Amity University, Gurgaon is given below.

Name of the College - Amity University, Gurgaon

Name of the Course - PhD in Applied Chemistry

>> Generally application are accepted twice a year (for January and July sessions)

>> Admission form is to be filled and submitted online only along with required documents uploaded in the given format. And make an online payment and no hard copies will be accepted.

>> Program Code - 11597

Click here for more detailed information
9th May 2019, 01:48 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Amity University-Gurgaon for PhD program in Applied Chemistry? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

It is necessary to hold a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average to pursue PhD in Applied Chemistry at Amity University - Gurgaon. Eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to pursue PhD in Applied Chemistry at Amity University - Gurgaon. They have to clear the PhD Entrance Test and Interview to pursue PhD in Applied Chemistry at Amity University - Gurgaon. Candidates can find the guidelines on how to write a Preliminary Research Idea in the Application Form section. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?