20th June 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Amity University-Gurgaon?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Applied Chemistry) from Amity University-Gurgaon. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

23rd June 2019, 06:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Amity University-Gurgaon?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Applied Chemistry at Amity University, Gurgaon is given below.

==> Candidates need to first register on the university website www.amity.edu

==> Candidate can apply online, fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online of Rs.1100 through credit/debit card or netbanking.

==> Submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university and followed by an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?