20th June 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get PhD(Apparel and Textiles) admission in Banasthali Vidyapith?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in PhD(Apparel and Textiles) course in Banasthali Vidyapith. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

22nd June 2019, 09:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Apparel and Textiles) admission in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Requirements to get PhD(Apparel and Textiles) admission in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Candidates should have completed masters degree in the relevant subject or field from any recognized university with at least 55% marks (relaxation of 5% may be given to candidates having minimum 5 years work experience in Teaching/Industrial/Research.
Or
Candidates who have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC are also eligible.
And
Candidates should have qualified Research Entrance Test (RET) conducted by respective university.

More info;
http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali...ogs/index.html
23rd June 2019, 07:19 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get PhD(Apparel and Textiles) admission in Banasthali Vidyapith?

The requirements to study PhD in Apparel and Textiles admission at Banasthali Vidyapith is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or has qualified National Eligibility Test which is conducted by the university grants commission.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of Research Entrance Test which is conducted by the university followed by the personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.banasthali.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?