2nd May 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Architecture) in School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi?

Can you please let me know about the procedure of how I can get admission in School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi for PhD(Architecture)? I am interested in doing this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

4th May 2020, 11:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Architecture) in School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Architecture at School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university with 10 years of work experience. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the institute website www.spa.ac.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee through demand draft in favour of 'School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi'. Submit the application at the institute office and I am also giving you the contact details of the institute below.

School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi
4-Block-B, Indraprastha Estate, New Delhi - 110002
Phone - +91-011-23702375, 23702376
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?