5th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MArch(Urban Design) in School of Planning and Architecture Delhi?

Hello Sir, I want to know how can I get admission in School of Planning and Architecture Delhi for studying MArch(Urban Design) course? I don't know about the procedure for securing admission. Please help me to know about this.

9th September 2019, 09:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MArch(Urban Design) in School of Planning and Architecture Delhi?

The admission procedure to study MArch in Urban Design at School of Planning and Architecture Delhi is a candidate must have passed a BArch/Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Design, Fine Arts from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent with a valid CEED score.

Admission selection will be done by evaluating five areas to draw up a merit list given below.

Performance in the qualifying examination
Portfolio of Work
Personal Interaction with the program faculty and written test
Interest and motivation for the chosen study
Work Experience.

Interested candidate can apply online through college website www.spa.ac.in . Fill the application form with all the required details and pay the application fee of Rs.1500 online. Submit the application and college will notify you for the admission rounds through email/SMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?