14th July 2020, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Astrology) in Apex Professional University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Apex Professional University for studying PhD(Astrology) program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

15th July 2020, 09:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Astrology) in Apex Professional University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Astrology at Apex Professional University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university and there is no age bar. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in TREAT (The Research Entrance Aptitude Test) followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.apexuniversity.edu.in by clicking on the Apply Now option. Register yourself on the university website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
17th July 2020, 10:15 AM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Astrology) in Apex Professional University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Astrology) in Apex Professional University :
Eligibility:Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks from any recognised University in relevant subject (50% in case of SC/ST/OBC/ Differently abled and such other categories.
Selection Criteria : On the basis of score in The Research Entrance Aptitude Test (TREAT) of this university, candidates are short listed for Interview. Candidates performance in Interview subject to scoring minimum marks will decide the final selection of candidate.
Exemption from Entrance Test (TREAT) : Candidates having MPhil Degree from UGC recognised University in relevant subject or havequalified in NET/SLET/SET Examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?