18th November 2021, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Banking and Finance) in R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Banking & Finance from R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

22nd November 2021, 07:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Banking and Finance) in R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Banking and Finance at R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai is a candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the performance in the PET(PhD Entrance Test) entrance examination which is conducted by the college.

Interested candidates can apply online through the college website www.rapodar.ac.in by clicking on the admission tab. First of all, register yourself on the website and thereafter log in with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
25th November 2021, 11:33 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Banking and Finance) in R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai?

The admission procedure to study the PhD Banking and Finance at R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai is, you must have a post graduation degree with minimum 55%marks from a recogniszed university. And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called PET, NET and MPhil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?