9th June 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MCom in Accounting & Finance from Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MCom course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  2. Fee expenses of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  3. Course structure of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  4. Admission procedure to study BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  5. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  6. Admission procedure to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  7. Top 5 institutes in Mumbai for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best colleges for BBA and which are the entrance exams to be answered?
  9. Entrance exam available to study BMS in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics? -- [New]
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  12. Which will be the best Commerce combination in 11th if my aim is to do MBA in Finance?
  13. Procedure to get admission in BHU to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  14. Cut off and fees of BUMS colleges Mumbai?
  15. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  16. Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  17. Eligibility to get BMS admission in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to study B.A.(Economics) in Loyola College for 12th student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?