18th November 2021, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Banking & Finance) in R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai for studying PhD program in Banking & Finance. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

22nd November 2021, 07:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Banking & Finance) in R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai?

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study PhD in Banking and Finance at R.A. Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai. Admission selection will be on the basis of the performance in the PET(PhD Entrance Test) entrance examination. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.rapodar.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?