31st August 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Nitte Deemed to be University?

I have heard about the course which is PhD in the specialization of Biological Sciences. I want to do PhD in this specialization in Nitte Deemed to be University. Can you please let me know about the procedure to secure admission? Thank you!

5th September 2019, 08:57 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Nitte Deemed to be University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Biological Sciences at Nitte Deemed to be University is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the written test and interview rounds which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidates can download the application from the university website www.nitte.edu.in. Click on the PhD tab and download the application form. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee of Rs.3000 through demand draft in favour of "Nitte University" payable at Mangalore. After that submit the application form either in person or through the post to the below address.

6th Floor, University Enclave, Medical Sciences Complex,
Deralakatte, Mangalore - 575018
Phone - +91-0824-2204300/01/02/03
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?