31st August 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Biological Sciences) seats available in Nitte Deemed to be University?

Dear friends, I am interested to study PhD in Biological Sciences in Nitte Deemed to be University. So, I would like to know how many seats are there in this university for PhD course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

4th September 2019, 09:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biological Sciences) seats available in Nitte Deemed to be University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study PhD in Biological Sciences in Nitte Deemed to be University. So, I would like to know how many seats are there in this university for PhD course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!
There are 12 seats are available for PhD course in Biological Sciences in Nitte Deemed to be University.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?